None of the information in this site is meant to offer actual treatment for individual patients. That takes the training and skill of a trained professional who must examine the patient, document the history and physical examination, perform certain laboratory testing, consult with the family and consider other specialists’ information to make conclusions and recommendations.
Any characters named in accounts of improvement represent actual cases, though anonymity is preserved at the patients’ requests.
The reader understands and acknowledges that this is a general discussion and can in no way determine individual diagnoses or plans for care. Any use of this site for any purpose other than learning about Dr. Udell’s point of view is not intended and unwarranted.
The contents of TheAutismDoctor.com site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from TheAutismDoctor.com licensors, and other material contained on TheAutismDoctor.com site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the TheAutismDoctor.com site!
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. TheAutismDoctor.com site does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by TheAutismDoctor.com site, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
The Site may contain health- or medical-related materials that could be sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Site.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
TheAutismDoctor.com authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on the TheAutismDoctor.com Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the following copyright notice: “Copyright ©2011, Child Development Center of America, PA, All rights reserved” and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
The use of the TheAutismDoctor.com Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using TheAutismDoctor.com Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of TheAutismDoctor.com and its suppliers. Accordingly, TheAutismDoctor.com assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the TheAutismDoctor.com Site.
The TheAutismDoctor.com Site and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. THEAUTISMDOCTOR.COM, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, TheAutismDoctor.com, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the TheAutismDoctor.com Site or ChildDev.org Site.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the TheAutismDoctor.com Site.
In no event shall TheAutismDoctor.com, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the TheAutismDoctor.com Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the TheAutismDoctor.com Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not TheAutismDoctor.com, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the TheAutismDoctor.com Site are advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Public Areas that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any such submission you agree that you will not send or transmit to TheAutismDoctor.com by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the “Contact Us” page) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to TheAutismDoctor.com by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any submission to a Public Area or if you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to TheAutismDoctor.com by email, you automatically grant-or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted-TheAutismDoctor.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. TheAutismDoctor.com may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or to TheAutismDoctor.com by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner, but are not always able to do so.
You agree to only post or upload Media (like photos, videos or audio) that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person. Photos or videos of celebrities and cartoon or comic images are usually copyrighted by the owner.
To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains Personally Identifiable Information (like name, phone number, email address or web site URL.) of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or video of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
By uploading any media on the TheAutismDoctor.com site, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein. Never post a picture or video of or with someone else unless you have their explicit permission.
It is strictly prohibited to upload media of any kind that ccontain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this Web site.
By uploading any media like a photo or video, (a) you grant to TheAutismDoctor.com a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in the media; and (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes TheAutismDoctor.com to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c) you agree to indemnify TheAutismDoctor.com and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these the terms described in this document.
TheAutismDoctor.com reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
All pictures which are used on this site have been checked for copyright ownership. However, if no link is provided, no copyright sign is posted, and there is no way to find the owner of a picture, the following protocol should be followed: If the owner of the picture is able to prove copyrighted ownership, contact information is listed below and we will remove the pictures immediately. If copyright ownership is proven and it is our mistake, compensation may be provided at the customary rate.
If you use a Public Area you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. TheAutismDoctor.com and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by TheAutismDoctor.com in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of TheAutismDoctor.com, exposes TheAutismDoctor.com or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
TheAutismDoctor.com Reserves the Right (but is Not Obligated) to Do Any or All of the Following:
- Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the TheAutismDoctor.com Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the TheAutismDoctor.com Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
TheAutismDoctor.com or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the TheAutismDoctor.com Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
TheAutismDoctor.com is based in Fort Lauderdale, FL. TheAutismDoctor.com makes no claims that the Content are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the TheAutismDoctor.com from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting TheAutismDoctor.com’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
You may direct submissions to:
Brian D. Udell, MD -Child Development Center of America, PA
181 Fiesta Way Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the TheAutismDoctor.com Site helpful and convenient to use!