Contrary to popular medical belief, autism is reversible.
I will explain why.
That’s it. It’s not magic, and it’s not a secret. We must
- Diagnose the Autism as early as possible;
- Investigate the medical causes that are taking place in each individual;
- Treat the cause(s) of the problems, and avoid continued inflammation;
- Provide the appropriate therapeutic interventions that ingrain new neural pathways that will allow recovery to take place.
Dr. Udell held numerous positions at Pediatrix (now Mednax on NYSE), including Chief Medical Officer, Vice President of Business Development and Practice Integration, and President of Obstetrix Medical Group. From 2002 until 2008, he was a partner at Best Practices Medical Partners, LLC, and principle in the medical malpractice insurance company Applied Medico-Legal Solutions RRG. Their unique model brought relief to doctors throughout the country who were affected by the malpractice crisis, by developing methods to identify those professionals who practice state-of-the-art medicine. Since his days as a practicing newborn specialist, Dr. Udell has consistently demonstrated a commitment to improved medical care in America. Through community activism and congressional testimony, and by focusing on data collection and analysis to evaluate various health outcomes, Dr. Udell has helped shape various Florida and US healthcare policies. Dr. Udell is involved in several professional healthcare and charitable organizations and has received numerous honors and awards. He holds a B. A. degree from Temple University, a Doctor of Medicine from Thomas Jefferson University, Fellowship at Emory University, and an M.B.A. from the University of Miami, and completed the Fellowship in the Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs.
- Temple University BA
- Thomas Jefferson University MD
- Wilmington Medical Center Chief Resident in Pediatrics
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Emory University Neonatal/Perinatal Fellowship
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics, Sub-Board of Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine
- University of Miami – Masters in Business Administration
- Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs – Fellowship
- Director, NICU Broward General Medical Center
- Chief Medical Officer Pediatrix Medical Group
- President Obstetrix Medical Group
- President Applied Medico-Legal Solutions, RRG
- Follow-up Developmental Clinic
- Children’s Diagnostic and Treatment Center
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies – Past Board Member and Honoree
- Autism Society – Broward County
- Broward Autism Foundation
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
“We help our families find answers and provide assistance
in getting the right care for your child.”